2024 Award Categories
The Good Small Business Awards is created to recognise organisations across all UK industries. Entries are accepted from small business organisations based in the UK with 1 to 49 people in the organisation (contracted or employees).
These Awards provide a platform for small businesses to showcase how sustainability strategy, practice, innovation and developments have transformed their business and brought opportunities to fulfil their people in developing their local economies and inspiring their market to achieve a better environment.
The Awards are open to organisations meeting the entry requirements and entrants will be asked to specify how many employed and contracted people are in the organisation and Company information may be requested for some Award categories (all information will be kept confidential).
- The Awards are free to enter.
- All entries must be submitted through the online system on the Good Small Business Awards portal.
- Entries received after the deadline date will not be considered.
- All entries must meet the entry criteria and entry conditions or the entry will be discarded.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sponsors may not enter a category they are sponsoring and judges will not judge a category they are entering.
- The judges reserve the right to move your entry to another category or add your entry to another category.
- All comments, facts and figures submitted on your entry must be accurate to the best of your knowledge and will be kept confidential.
- By submitting your entry, you are agreeing for you and your business to partake in the publicity of the awards, including any images taken on the awards night.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure any testimonials, customer information or data supplied as part of the entry meets GDPR guidelines.
- You may enter more than one category if relevant to your business.
- Entries must be individually tailored to each category and may be removed if the content is duplicated.
- Entrants may be asked to provide further information supporting entry forms that will be permanently deleted within three months of the Awards Ceremony.
- We reserve the right to:
- withdraw a category at any time
- extend the entry deadline
- change the Awards dinner date
- change some tickets to online (for example, to meet COVID restriction requirements)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about the entry process.